In order to improve consumer services, the JCIC launches a program for fintech companies to access the JCIC’s data today and fintech companies can apply to use the data. Through this program, consumers can deliver their JCIC personal credit scores to qualified fintech companies in a more convenient, fast and safe way.
- This program is currently available only to peer-to-peer (P2P) lending companies.
- P2P qualifications:
- Companies registered in Taiwan for more than three years
- Net capital more than NT$ 100 million or net capital more than NT$ 20 million with ISO 27001 certified
- No data leakage in the past three years
- Responsible persons and managers of the company are not found in any of the situations listed in Articles 3-1-1 to 3-1-12 of the “Regulations Governing Qualification Requirements and Concurrent Serving Restrictions and Matters for Compliance by the Responsible Persons of Banks”
- With no investment, direct or indirect, from mainland China (including Hong Kong and Macau)
- Willing to cooperate with the JCIC in screenings as to whether the responsible person, shareholders holding more than 10 percent of the total shares of a company, shareholders with significant influence or joint control, and their beneficial owner are mainland China (including Hong Kong and Macau) persons or businesses
For further information, please call Ms. Yuchieh Lin (Mandarin only) at 02-2316-3162.