- Using a PC along with a Citizen Digital Certificate on the JCIC official website, or a financial software certificate issued by financial institutions such as banks, securities firms or insurance companies allows an individual to rapidly access the digital file of his/her credit report in Chinese or in English.
- Using a smart phone, tablet computer or other mobile devices, an individual may search for the Taiwan Investor Browser APP or scan the QR Code below via App Store or Google Play to complete the application for certificate to rapidly access the digital file of his/her credit report in Chinese or in English.
Via Savings & Remittances Windows of post offices
So that the public can apply for credit reports conveniently, JCIC has cooperated with post offices for collections of credit report and debtors listing applications at all savings & remittances windows.
*Note that Savings & Remittances Windows of post offices can only accept credit report applications from applicants with valid ROC ID.
*Note: Limited by the identity verification operations, post offices cannot receive applications by corporate accounts or any of the following applications:
1. Personal credit report in English;
2. Applications for personal credit reports in Chinese or English filed by an authorized third party;
3. The data principal has a unique identity such as being subject to the declaration of guardianship, underage or deceased, and a third party is authorized to apply for credit reports in Chinese or English on the data principal's behalf.
In any of the above situations, the individual may apply at the JCIC counter or by mail.
In person or by agent at the JCIC counter
Address: 1F, No.2, Sec.1, Chong Ching South Road, Taipei, Taiwan 10044
Please fill out appropriate application form and attach required documents to: 10F, No.2, Sec.1, Chong Ching South Road, Taipei, Taiwan 10044
Application forms and procedure for applying, along with exceptional cases such as foreign nationals, the deceased, those under guardianship, minors and corporations, can be downloaded via the JCIC website or dial service hotline(02)2316-3232.
*Note that credit reports are only mailed to addresses in Taiwan, Penghu, Kingmen and Matsu regions.